How should you respond to and exploit the retail channel shift?
We first spend time with our clients to understand their business, customers and competitive environment – often conducting primary customer research to deliver key insights as to how the business should develop in the future.
We then step through the stages of the wheel as appropriate:
- Assortment & Pricing
- Define the optimal assortment and pricing strategy across all retail channels
- Online & Cross-Channel Experience Design the online user experience by illustrating best practice and reviewing the existing user experience compared to the competition
- Store Estate & Experience Determine the customer experience across all retail channels and how channels should best be integrated
- Marketing Review existing marketing performance including database segmentation, identify opportunities to improve performance and recommend future marketing actions
- Operations Assess current retail and omni-channel operations and recommend the relevant changes required to store processes, fulfilment and customer service
- Technology Assess existing ecommerce technologies, identify gaps in the application architecture and recommend candidate packages to support the omni-channel retail strategy
- Organisation Outline the skill and capability gaps in the current organisation, develop the new organisational structure, roles and responsibilities and change programmes required to instil an omni-channel retail culture
- Economics Develop the business case, financial plans and implementation roadmap
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.