Meeting and Maintaining your Legal H&S Requirements
Health & Safety Management – Meeting and Maintaining your Legal H&S Requirements
We provide advice and support in operational Health &Safety and Food Hygiene management.
There are two key service components:
1. General Services: this program is to assist establishing an “easy to manage H&S and food hygiene management system” and or to support existing methods or practices
- Thorough assessment of all H&S matters. We make recommendations for adjustments or improvements
- We establish a functional H&S system
- Establishing policies and procedures and other administrative processes as well as functional guidance documents
- We conduct and implement risk assessments including fire risk assessments and we give advice on managing asbestos
- Establish emergency procedures including proposals for crisis management
2. Audits which assess an operation at a given time (usually via un-announced visits) in support to maintaining the operation’s legal requirements
- Health & Safety Audit
- Kitchen Hygiene Audit
We are members of IOSH and are NEBOSH qualified
Please contact us for a more detailed description of this service or for a FREE consultation.